Since my divorce I’ve tried very hard not to bring my real life into things other than my freak outs over going to the grocery store. Maybe it’s this aloofness that’s made people think I’m being a bitch for not wanting the pack because it has aspects that won’t work for me at this time?
- If I was currently playing different saves that weren’t so theme-based I would be all for it but I don’t want to stop playing them just for this pack. I’ll lose my momentum and who knows when I’ll get back to them.
- Pitiful as it may be, since my divorce, Sims is pretty much all I have. I can’t leave the house, my kids are grown, I can only read so many books before they all start melding together. Perhaps someone who plays just a few hours a day and is surrounded by family and friends doesn’t understand why I would be upset. It’s just a game, right?
- Twenty bucks is a lot to me. Like, giving up food or air conditioning or charging it on a credit card to hopefully pay off later. If I feel that I’m not going to fully enjoy the pack to make up for those sacrifices then it’s not worth it.
- I play a heavily modded game. It sometimes takes a month or more for all of the modders to get the time to update after a patch. Crazy as it may sound, I’d rather wait if I can to patch.
When did expressing disappointment start making you a negative person? I know negativity. I’ve lived with it. Having an opposite opinion
Anyway, here are the reasons I’m not getting it.
- It makes absolutely no sense story-wise for there to be all of these buildings in the middle of town. As far as I can remember this is the only pack that doesn’t have these “props” somewhere in the background.
- I can’t think of a possible way to explain the “men in black” type people that show up around town. I was under the impression this would only happen if you somehow triggered that aspect of the story by doing something.
- Again, none of this would be a big deal if it wasn’t for the saves I’m currently playing. There’s no way I can say that this is part of Stratus Burne as I’d planned.
- The plan was to say this was an abandoned area that nobody really talks about. There’s just no way.
- It’s back to the drawing board to figure out a new way to do this.
- And lastly, I am worried that the households in my rotations will start showing up acting all weird when I’m not playing them. Again, wouldn’t be a big deal if it weren’t for the saves I’m playing.